Monday, June 20, 2011

Pokemon White Semi-Review

Well, I've bought the White version and I would say that it's quite cool. So far, all I see are Unova Pokemon (a.k.a. BRAND NEW) and I'm somewhat confused by the new names, abilities and moves.
Yes, it's a whole new adventure. When I played Heartgold, I got through it rather quickly because I was familiar with the Pokemon. For example, every time the game goes "Trainer sent out Pidgey!" and I go, like "Hey! It's the Pigeon guy!" Now, in White: "Trainer sent out Sigilyph!" Me: "Hey! It's the……okay who's this?!"
And there's some cool things from the HGSS remake that aren't there anymore. Example, the "one-touch running shoes"(not having to hold B every time), touchscreen menu (which is now replaced by the C-gear) and other minor things. But, to counter those, there are some new features of B/W. Reusable TMs, Unlimited "Y-button" items, the Dream World, Triple Battles and some other stuff.
I think that the 5 generation has been quite a success, there's a better storyline (the villains have a much better objective) and the graphics are definitely better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No chain or pathetic comments. Pls translate all comments to ENGLISH at http://translate.reference.com/. Comments in different languages will not be accepted. Thanks (arigato).